Sunday, February 28, 2010

28 Posts for 28 Days

I think I've accomplished a new blogging record for me today. One post for each day of this month. Too bad I can't just post once a day, then you all would always be caught up to speed on my life. Not much out of the normal happened on this Sunday.

Titus woke up first, got fed and dressed


















The other kids weren't exactly wanting to get up...these were taken after the windows were opened and I bugged them trying to get them to awaken.
















Eventually everyone was ready...here are my two handsome boys!














After church we had a Curry Lunch fundraiser for the upcoming missions trip, then we were going to go to a play that one of the youth was staring in. However, that got canceled when a Tsunami warning came our way. Some of our friends had to evacuate their homes, so we ended up partying at the Pastor's house. It was a good, normal Sunday, but now we are all ready to conk back out and get some much needed sleep. Good day to you all!!

2 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Hey, I was checking for the March 1st blog. It was great seeing all the pictures and seeing what you've been up to. Nothing much going on here - I'm supposed to be doing homework right now - but as you can tell, I am doing a marvelous job of procrastinating. Truth is, I tried to do it yesterday, but I just don't get the assignment.

What were up too... said...

So I don't think I have ever taken a picture of my kids sleeping...they always wake up before me, I can't wait until they are teens and sleep in...by the way Paige has the same pillowcase as Audrey, I think it is vintage, I picked it up thrifting. If you get rid of it send it my way!!