Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's Not All Glamorous

I usually just blog about the fun stuff that we do around here, but then what about the not so fun stuff? Well, here is a little glimpse of what life is really like. I know some of you wished I lived closer and bummed that you miss out watching my children grow up, but let's keep it real...motherhood isn't always glamorous =)

This is the worst blow out EVER!! Titus only goes once every 3 to 5 days and it's always bad...but this...I was ready to turn in the towel on being a mom!




3 comments:

Louise said...

he just exploded GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man I am gagging....
LOL

Court said...

are you trying to dissuade me from having kids one day? Because it's working.

Stephanie Hamilton said...

Okay, thanks a lot Katie... it's now too late for me to reconsider having my own! lol