Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What I've been up to...





Call me crazy (and for those of you who grew up with know that this is), but I've actually been sewing after my kids go to sleep at night. My first project was a cape for LJ and then I made some curtains for the back room. Nothing fancy but they did the trick. The craziest of the crazy thing is that I actually enjoyed my time sewing....crazy, I know!! (perhaps it is possible for pigs to fly)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive, the cape is a great idea, I need to mail his mask over then he will be ready for all super-hero things. Love the curtains. I can't believe you are actually sewing...maybe I should take up outdoor sports then the world would be shocked about us Harms girls. ps. teach me how to leave a comment with an identity I have no clue