Tuesday, October 27, 2009
My 28th Birthday!
I'm lame, I didn't take any pictures of my birthday. Sorry for all of you so far away. I did have a great birthday. Jodi, from church, made Pastor Rick and I a YUMMY cake (it was so good)and we celebrated after church. Then Kevin, the kids and I went home and just relaxed. The next day, Anna came over to watch Audrey, LJ and Josiah, while Kevin and I had a date day. It was a lot of fun. I got a full body massage (got to lay on my tummy for the first time in months...it was wonderful!), then I got a pedicure (picture of my swollen but cute toes below), then we did lunch and went shopping. It was fabulous. I was spoiled rotten and loved every moment of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got green on your toes!! Missing me, eh?
The toenail artist are way more detailed there then in the states. Very pretty. Wish I could have a massage for my birthday. Holly
Post a Comment