Last Saturday the Women's Ministry hosted a knitting event where they taught us how to knit. I was really excited to learn and actually got the hang of it pretty well. However, when I got home and continued to practice, LJ sat by me and kept asking, "Mom, are you done? Is it my turn, yet?" He couldn't wait to get his hands on those needles. Finally, I got tired of him asking and I handed him the needles and the yarn. The first thing he did was pull them out of the loops and then he entertained himself for quite some time. At one point he looks at me and says, "Mom, this is my hook and this is my sword!" Got to love little boys, especially, LJ!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Knitting needles...LJ's new favorite Toy
Last Saturday the Women's Ministry hosted a knitting event where they taught us how to knit. I was really excited to learn and actually got the hang of it pretty well. However, when I got home and continued to practice, LJ sat by me and kept asking, "Mom, are you done? Is it my turn, yet?" He couldn't wait to get his hands on those needles. Finally, I got tired of him asking and I handed him the needles and the yarn. The first thing he did was pull them out of the loops and then he entertained himself for quite some time. At one point he looks at me and says, "Mom, this is my hook and this is my sword!" Got to love little boys, especially, LJ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment