Monday, October 15, 2012

Josiah's 4th Birthday!

Pancakes with M & M's  for breakfast

One excited Birthday boy



Present time




Thanks, Grandma Kay and Papa Les







Audrey assembled the Legos

Titus liked the Pirate Ship boat the best


Requested white cake, vanilla frosting








McDonalds For dinner...we walked there upon request






 
He worked really hard to have this birthday. He's always been my whiner boy.  About a month ago I told him that 4 year olds do not whine and I will not allow him to turn 4 unless he acted it.  Every time he would begin to fall apart and whine I would ask him, "Do you want to turn 4?" and he would quickly buck up and turn it off.  Each day he would do it less and less and he would even begin to catch himself when he would start to whine.  He certainly deserved his birthday this year, working hard to prove that he was ready to be 4.
 
I had to take a picture of him next to the shiny post.  He is always in a world of his own and spent dinner talking to his reflection on the post.  And I promise that I do wash the boys' superhero shirts.  It's their favorite shirts and as soon as they are out of the laundry they are worn.  Titus is even known to pull his out of the dirty clothes to wear it again and again.  This summer will be remembered by these shirts.


1 comment:

Blessed Above Expectation said...

What a great post Katie! Haven't done much blogging anymore..but this was awesome!! :) You guys have beautiful kids and are fabulous parents!~Johanna B.