Monday, October 15, 2012

Back On Line

 A tyhoon came through and took out our internet.  It was a REALLY good storm.  We lost power early on and drove to the church while the eye of it was over us, so we could enjoy some AC.  We ended up spending our time removing the swimming pool from the lobby =)
 
So, I'll try to catch you up on life.  Above you will find Audrey using the sling to carry Faith.
Here is a crab that we found in our yard.  RANDOM!  We live quite a distance from the ocean, don't know how he found us, but we had fun harrassing him.

Here picture of Ruie from my everyday view.  She wants up and I want to take her picture.  I win!
 Josiah learns to write his name

 Ruie is really into Faith...poor Faith!

 Ruie using my nursing cover to feed her baby.
Kevin watching a teaching and all the kids gathering around.  There is no such thing as alone time or personal space in our home =)

No comments: