Went to the Japanese furniture store. Here my kids are testing out floor chairs. The Japanese often eat at a table just a few inches from the ground while sitting on the floor, and these chairs are designed to help with comfort. They can be quite deluxe and expensive, too!!
LJ is all into posing for pictures. Audrey is doing the typical Japanese "peace finger" in her pictures and Josiah, I believe, is always trying to do it, too, but I usually just catch him staring at his fingers trying to figure out how to get 2 of them up.

Lunch time yesterday the kids made mac and cheese. They were so proud of their accomplishment.
LJ and Audrey wore their aprons and called themselves, "chef-
ers"



Look out Silva's Sheldon Inn...I've got Danny's replacement in the making!

LJ asked for a bowl of cereal about 20 minutes before dinner. When he explained that he wanted it so that his digger could load his dump truck, I happily obliged.


Don't know if any of this is all that exciting, but it's certainly life as it happens in Japan.
LJ's Funny Conversation: "Mom, when I get married I'm not going to live here." Trying to get a grasp of what he was talking about I asked, "Well, where are you going to live?" Which he replies, "Somewhere where they sell cowboy hats and whips, because when I get married I'm going to become Indy." (You know, from Indiana Jones...this boy is a dreamer, I'm telling you!)
No comments:
Post a Comment