Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All in A Day

Went to an off base grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner. Everyone wanted to help. So, Audrey pushed Titus in the cart designed for babies, (you put a grocery basket underneath for groceries), LJ used the kid's cart, and Josiah carried my wallet in the grocery bag.

What great helpers I have.

Audrey helped wash down the house today. She gets a washcloth wet and dusts everything. Today she was using her "ping pong" aka pom-pom to dust, too.

The boys eat some chips for a late afternoon snack.
Titus desperately needs a haircut. I just haven't been brave enough to do it. However, Kevin said we should do a Mohawk on him. We tried it, what do you think?

Of course, Kevin tried to stretch all of his hair into the Mohawk. Not so cute from the side view.
LJ's funny conversation of yesterday: I asked, "LJ, what's Dad's first name?" He quickly replies, "Kevin." I then follow up with, "What's my first name?" He stops and thinks and then with a look of surety responds, "Babe."
Well, I guess you know what we call each other around here!
Still working on the last name business. He thinks it's funny that we all have the same last name and doesn't believe us when we tell him our last name is Johnson, too. He almost always says, "No, Mom, that's my last name."

1 comment:

Louise said...

get a flowbie!!!!! we just got one and it is WONDERFUL haircuts are done in 15 minutes with no screaming whining etc.!!!! just google it....