If I ever make it to Japan don't plan this as an outing for me! My knees are shaking just watching you be that high up. I think I need therapy for my heights issue!
If I ever make it to Japan don't plan this as an outing for me! My knees are shaking just watching you be that high up. I think I need therapy for my heights issue!
How fun! I didn't know Okinawa had a ropes course! We'll have to try it when we come back ;) We miss you guys and are praying for you. What a blessing you have! wish we were there as well, but God's timing is perfect!
5 comments:
That looks like fun! What's the age limit on doing these things?
If I ever make it to Japan don't plan this as an outing for me! My knees are shaking just watching you be that high up. I think I need therapy for my heights issue!
If I ever make it to Japan don't plan this as an outing for me! My knees are shaking just watching you be that high up. I think I need therapy for my heights issue!
How fun! I didn't know Okinawa had a ropes course! We'll have to try it when we come back ;) We miss you guys and are praying for you. What a blessing you have! wish we were there as well, but God's timing is perfect!
You're awesome Katie! You'd never get me up there!
Post a Comment