This was the mini-test run zip line! We were instructed to latch in, jump off,and scream...I was just following directions!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Date Day...Forest Adventure Park!!
So, we got a sitter and had our own adventure. It was a TON of fun. Yeah, for not being pregnant!!! The youth kids got to come here in August and I had to wait until after delivery. We had a blast!! 
This was the mini-test run zip line! We were instructed to latch in, jump off,and scream...I was just following directions!

Flying into a rope net!
Beautiful View of Okinawa
It started to rain, but that didn't keep Kevin, Mike, Nate or me from doing everything again. Once you go through the mini-test course and prove that you know how to safely manuver from obstacle to obstacle and zip line to zip line, then you are off to venture on your own!! It was AWESOME!!
Here is Kevin zipping across!
This was the mini-test run zip line! We were instructed to latch in, jump off,and scream...I was just following directions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment