Saturday, December 28, 2013

Natalie Jean

 I got my toes done the week before the big day.  I was so excited to be able to see my beautiful feet and what do they go and do?  They take the polish off of my big toe.  I was so disappointed! 

 Here she is, just chilling in my room with me.  Keeping me company!




 I was nervous and excited and TIRED (I did not sleep well the night before surgery)! 
Here comes number 7!

 On my way, last walk down this hallway to the operating room!
 She's here and she's perfect and she was a she!  I was so surprised and, yet, so excited!  I know God did a huge work in my heart, since the entire pregnancy I was really hoping for a boy =-)


 See, I love her!
 And so does Dad and everyone else!





 My mom came all this way to help me out.  She was a huge blessing!!!! 
She's a pro and was so good with all these kids, although, I'm sure she is enjoying her peace & quiet at home a whole lot more now.

 First bath at home.
 It's a family affair =-)




All of our girls!!
Boys 3, Girls 4
FINAL SCORE!!!!!!!

No comments: