So, my birthday came and went already and I've been terrible at updating this blog. Here are some photos from the fun we had at the park. It was a beautiful spot. We rode our bikes around and played on the playground, the slide and the bike trail. Of course, I missed most of the action on film, because it was my birthday and I wanted to just enjoy.
Huge rolly slide
Me and my girls!
Kev's been gone and I've been organizing. Seems like my house will never be in working order. We have way too much junk. I'm so ready to downsize =-) Here the girls are helping to shred some unnecessary papers.
I caved! I bought a rice cooker and it's AWESOME!! Why did I wait so long to join the Japanese culture and purchase one of these necessary appliances? Bought it yesterday and we have had rice both nights.
Was blessed with a turkey....they don't fit too well in a Japanese freezer =-) Can't wait to enjoy the yumminess come Thanksgiving.
This is what happens when you're number 6. I set her down to take care of numbers 4 and 5 who were being disobedient only to return to find her covered by number 5 and fallen asleep. She fits right in with all the other clutter on the floor =-)
Took the boys to get haircuts today They all wanted spiky hair. This is the final result. They even got lollipops for being so good. My handsome men! The place we took them to was called, "Goodboys" and I laughed every time I told them, "You're doing so well, you're being such a good boy!" I guess the name fits the place.
Sporting the hair at McDonalds.
I couldn't get anywhere without my Big helper Audrey. She's my right hand girl! LJ is becoming super helpful, too. I'm blessed to have such good kids!
Can't believe he's going to be 3 in two weeks! He's growing so much!
The guy had to work extra hard to get LJ's hair to stay up. This may be the only day he has spiky hair.
Josiah sporting his spikes!
I've also did a craft these last few weeks. Here our the stick horses I made from a tutorial I found online. It was fairly easy. We had a Medieval Knight with the youth and these were their noble steeds that they horse raced and jousted on. It was awesome watching them gallop on these horses.
Hope you all have been doing well. I'll try to do better at taking pictures. Especially since the holidays are coming up.
1 comment:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blog updates! Thanks so much for sharing. The boys are super cute with their spiky hair.
Post a Comment