Saturday, July 21, 2012

Past Week in Pictures

 Audrey has been busy in the kitchen.  She loves cooking and baking & she is way more patient than I am with little helpers...they all love to look on and "help" and she takes the time to teach them.
 Kevin celebrated his 32nd birthday!  It was a quiet day at home on his day off.  He played video games with his brothers in the morning and then played with his kids in the afternoon.  We went out to dinner and shared his cake with friends.
 Audrey made the cake so here is the chef with her masterpiece.


 Ruie and Kevin are the only ones who like German Chocolate Cake =)

 We also had a going away for a April, who is headed off to college.  Can't believe she's leaving us!

 Here is the guest of honor, with her Texas burger...not that she would find anything like this in Texas.
 LJ and Titus have been busy outside & he came in claiming he caught a baby praying mantis.  I thought it was just a piece of grass, but sure enough it's the smallest praying mantis I have ever seen....so cool!!

 Pretty much I've just been waiting to spontaneously errupt. I don't know what is the lesser of the two evils...childbirth or c-section.  But it looks like it's going to be a c-section on Tuesday unless the Lord does something in me these next 4 days...3 more nights...but who's counting?

This picture was taken today, it's current...I'm done!!  Hope your week has been as enjoyable as mine.

No comments: