Here she is, my newest alarm clock. I guess when you have a newborn you don't really have a need for alarm clock. She is good at getting me up nice and early. It's our time to hang out, just the two of us, uninterrupted.

She was very content after getting fed, here are some of her many faces.


Smiles!! She has been doing this for a while, but rather than grabbing my camera to catch it on film, I find myself just simply enjoying. Perhaps, I'm becoming to realize that this stage will pass quickly.





Getting sleepy, I've been up for about an hour at this point.



Since I'm up early and it's quiet, I try to read my Bible and hang out with God...may not be quite alone, but hanging out with a happy, quiet baby is about as alone as I get during the day.

Okay, so
Ruie can be a little distracting while I try to focus on the reading, but she's worth the distraction.
PS We
challenged the youth kids this school year to read through the Bible in a year. I'm on track and will be finished at the end of July...Sad to say, but this will be my first complete reading of the Bible. Certainly don't plan on it being the last.
No comments:
Post a Comment