Friday, May 20, 2011

Introducing Ruie Mae

It all started Sunday, May 15th at my early morning appointment. From out of no where, my doctor informs me that I will be having a scheduled c-section the following morning. I was upset and confused and really didn't want to go through surgery. However, my body wasn't doing anything to prepare for labor and my baby was getting huge. So, after praying, I felt a little more okay with the decision and I headed back to the hospital that night inorder to be ready for the morning's events.


Here I am waiting for the nurses to come get me for surgery.

Laying in bed...no more belly in a few hours =)


Kevin taking a picture of me
Here she is. I was so excited to find out it was a girl. I knew Audrey was going to be thrilled.

10 lbs 14 oz, 21 inches long

She is excited to finally be out.

Family comes to visit. Josiah hangs with his little sister.

She has 3 older brothers...she's in trouble...or I should say, "Boyfriend Beware"

Chillin' on my bed





Here is my special, congratulatory meal. Japanese style.

OISHII (yum)



Bekah was the first Barnett to get to hold her, she was so excited.

6 o'clock in the morning of discharge. The doctor came in to take my staples out and insisted on taking a picture of us since we were in sleeping in the same position.



So far she is proving to be a content and easy child, but all babies sleep a lot at the beginning. Praying that she will continue to be mellow and just go with the flow.


More pictures to come once I upload the ones off of Kev's camera. I didn't take too many with mine...sorry.


No comments: