Friday, March 11, 2011

LJ and the Big 4!!

He woke up to find the house stringed. He had to follow it find his birthday gifts.


Under the rocker chair was a set of handcuffs from Audrey.


Then in the paper shredder he found and Iron Man guy.

In the dishwasher was an Iron Man car!


Assembling the vehicle.
So, I got round cake pans for Christmas and thought I would try them out. How hard could it be? Well, I found it to be very difficult. Lets just say that I learned a lot of "what not to do" for next time.
The more I pieced it together the more it fell apart.
There is a picture from the good side.
Look who's four!

A little help from Josiah.

Yeah!! We now have a 5, 4, 2 and 1 year old in the house!!

1 comment:

Louise said...

what a great cake...has I love u written ALL over it!!!!