It's the 22nd, and what's so important about this day? Well, 5 years ago, Audrey Ann came into this world. What an interesting day that was. Went in for a flip, hoping she would turn and ended up with a c-section. She was born healthy that afternoon. Can't say it was love at first sight and I couldn't believe she was our's...our very own kid...weird! But I guess you could say over time that she began to grow on us and it's been a lot of fun watching her grow throughout the last five years. I am thankful for our little girl!
The night before her birthday, Kevin and I decorated the house. She woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to know who put that stuff up. She wanted to make sure it was us and not some werido. Plus, after telling her happy birthday during our nightly bathroom run, she responded, "It's not my birthday, yet, its not morning time and I have to wake up."
May you all have a Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment