Thursday, November 4, 2010

Food

Bananas from our neighbor's tree. He gave them to me yesterday. Many of them have split open, but I think I'm going to try to make LJ's favorite...Banana Bread!

My current life line. If it weren't for Ramen, I wouldn't be eating much of anything right now. I'm ready to get out of this feeling continuously yucky phase of pregnancy. Tired of Ramen, but at least I can hold it down...most of the time. Actually, I haven't been loosing my food as often. Only when I get overly tired. Yeah for required naps, I won't complain about that!

So, wish I had more exciting photos to show you, but I don't. Life here has been the usual, usual. I'm sure you don't want to see pics of mounds of laundry or toys or winter clothes that I'm sorting through. All not very exciting. I need to take more pics of the kids.
Titus took his first steps, last night, in the nursery and then once again for us later on. Still don't think he'll be walking for a while, but maybe with some more walking training in the nursery he'll be on his way. Got to love those nursery workers who teach my kids things!


No comments: