Thursday, September 9, 2010

And the first set of stitches goes to.....?

I know you were probably thinking Josiah...but Audrey beat him to it. LJ got our first glue experience. How did it happen you ask? I asked her to get the cell phone off of the desk for me. She quickly ran to the computer desk, tripped and fell knocking her head on the corner of the table. It sounded bad and as I was telling her that she was okay, she turns around and all I see is blood. She raised her hand and she split her eye just above her eyelid really well. It was a wide cut and at first I thought it went through her eyelid. Praise the Lord that it didn't. She was a trooper. Kevin said she didn't cry once and she sat perfectly still during the entire process. 7 stitches later she is as good as new. They had to do 2 stitches underneath and 5 on top. She was so good that we rewarded her with icecream...here she is posing while enjoying her icecream.

We'll get pictures of the stitches when she is allowed to take the bandage off. We go in again tomorrow to have them look it over and make sure it's healing properly.


1 comment:

Aunt Peggy said...

Oh, tell Audrey that I hope her ouchie gets better quickly. She is quite a trooper.