Saturday, August 21, 2010

Week of Rest

Titus loves to eat and has mastered finger food. Yeah, for independent eating...although he is still a long way from using his spoon himself.

Life isn't always fun...here Josiah is through a fit about me leaving.

In true LJ form, even a new pair of grips for our bikes can be made into something worth while.
Yes, those are his new Iron Man boxers from Mrs. Farah.

Last week we were busy welcoming the new 6th graders in our 3rd annual Hot August Nights extravaganza...(For all you from Reno, it has nothing to do with classic cars)...it was a lot of fun, but I didn't take a single picture. However, this week has been rest and recovery and we have been lounging at home.


Titus now 9 months: He still low crawls but is amazingly fast. He is also getting so he can stand himself up if he finds the right thing. Don't know if he'll be walking around 10 months like his siblings, but he is certainly making progress.

Crawling over the legs of the chair...and, yes, he does have a choking hazard in his mouth. I can't ever seem to keep our house childproof. You think it would get easier with more kids, but in reality that's just more kids to leave things on the ground.



Josiah got a new hair cut. It's suppose to be a flat top like cut, but it's just more spikey than anything. It's cute on him. My mom said that her boys always went crazy went they went for the flat top. I figured Josiah couldn't get any more crazy so we might as well go for it.

Audrey got a new skirt from Grandma Kay...she loves it!! Thank you!



2 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Your mom's right about the flat top crazy thing. Kyle was that way too, but it's still one of my favorite haircuts on him. Do you have the butchwax stuff to spike it with? Great pictures, thanks for always keeping us up to date.

Johnson Family (one of many) said...

no butch wax. I bought some cheap gel and with the help of hairspray I can get it to stay. It took some time to train it. Someone used AXE putty on it and it was awesome, but it made him smell like a man. I don't think i'm ready for it. I'll look for butchwax.