Saturday, January 16, 2010
About time I update you!
LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY!! I feel like I have no time to keep this blog updated and I know I have neglected it and all my faithful followers...SORRY!! It's been interesting trying to figure out life with 4 kids. It's amazing how one child can throw the whole routine for a loop. I'm slowly getting things worked and accepting the fact that I really don't have time to breath until both Josiah and Titus are napping in the afternoon. The rest of the time I'm constantly needed by someone or trying to get the house picked up a little...I mean we do need clean clothes and dishes sometimes. I'm enjoying the madness, for the most part. I go to bed exhausted. I'm just thankful that Titus is a great sleeper and that I do get to sleep through the night. I'm going to try to be better at updating this more regularly. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the last month and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
helllo
Post a Comment