Monday, December 14, 2009

Mom-mom's Visit

I'm so thankful that my mom was able to come to Okinawa and hang out our house for 3 weeks. It was way fun! The kids enjoyed having her out and they kept her busy. Here are some of things she did:
Made and ate pretend breakfast with Audrey, using the new plastic dishes she bought her. It sure was delicious!


Walked her dogs. She was a great owner. She taught them new tricks and even gave them treats when they performed for her.


Attempted to play solitare. This was until Josiah discovered her at the kitchen table. I think she gave up after a couple of rounds because Josiah was insisting that she share her cards with him.

This is LJ hiding/sleeping in the toilet room floor when I left him with Mom-mom and headed to a youth Bible study. He was mad at me for leaving and took it out on Mom-mom. But she still treated him well and covered him up after he passed out.

Here she is playing her favorite toy. Yes, it's a Leapfrog memory game and, yes, she did play it often...as she said, "I need some brain stimulation since I'm on vacation". It cracked me up.

Watching a movie with the kids. There were a couple of "must sees" that Audrey and LJ insisted on her watching.

Thanks, Mom, for putting up with all of us crazy Johnsons! It was a blast having you out here. Thank you for all your help and your willingness to lay low and take it easy. I was so blessed!!

No comments: