Thursday, April 16, 2009

Johnson Baby #4





I was feeling nasty gross for a few days, but a stomach bug was going around so I wasn't really thinking that it could possibly be #4, but after many days I figured I might as well take a test and see. My friend and I got a test with two sticks and we both were anxious to see the results. Her's came out negative (later on positive)and mine came out positive. So, I took both sticks to church to "drop off some supplies". In conversation I told Kevin that my friend and I took tests and he looked at me all leary. I asked him if he wanted to see the results, with the nod of his head I gave him the stick that said "not pregnant", he sighed in relief. And that's when I told him that it was my friend's result and asked him if he wanted to see our's. HE WAS SHOCKED!! We are excited and blessed. Supposedly sometime in Novemeber we will be blessed with yet another little Johnson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hoooo, 2 more to go and you're there!! We are excited for you guys and will be praying for you and baby : ) God bless you!!!

Love ya,
Tiffany